The Security Consultant in Secure networks practice is an advisor that can speak to the security landscape and have the ability to communicate effectively with senior members of client management and/or executive teams. The consultant should have a depth of knowledge and experience in Network & Infrastructure Security, as well as Endpoint Security Solutions, however, should be able to speak to the breadth of the security landscape as well. The Consultant will assist in pre-sales, sales, closure, and then participate in the delivery of security consulting services with local teams. In addition, Senior Consultants can also provide governance and technical oversight on transformation programs and projects.
Core Consulting Skills:
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Effective written skills
- Ability to research and develop new security offerings
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
- Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Ability to work in a matrix management model
Security Domain Knowledge:
- Depth of knowledge in one or more of the core security IES domains:
- Network Security Architecture
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Architecture
- Network Segmentation
- Mobile and Endpoint security
- DMZ Architecture
- Access control and firewalls/UTM devices
- Remote Network Access (VPN)
- Distributed Denial of Service Prevention (DDoS)
- Anti-Malware/Virus (AV)
- Web Application Firewall Protection (WAF)
- Vulnerability Management process / governance
- An understanding of contemporary and legacy security IES technologies used within a particular domain, e.g. Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- An understanding of compliance issues (ISO 27001, NIST, DFARS, PCI, and CIS).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of experience in Network Security and Consulting & Systems Integration work in a professional services consulting capacity.
- At least 3 years of hands on technical experience in working on projects related to one of these areas:
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Endpoint security solutions (AV-EDR)
- Vulnerability management.
- SIEM solutions.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 4 years of experience in Infrastructure Architecture and Consulting & Systems Integration work in a professional services consulting capacity.
- Product certifications.
- CISSP certification is a plus
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the position name in email subject